I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 01A
Unit One: What is Abnormal Behavior?
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
4. Melancholia is the condition marked by unshakable __________.
7. Schizophrenia is a group of biological disorders where a person loses their sense of __________.
9. Dysfunction is the interruption of daily activities that is associated with __________ behavior.
11. Culture includes the history, __________, rules, values, institutions, habits, skills, technologies and language of a group.
14. Thomas __________ is a psychologist who suggests that mental illness is a myth?
15. Distress is the feeling of trauma or __________ that is associated with the abnormal behavior.
16. Mania is the condition marked by a state of __________ and frenzied activity.
17. A norm is an implicit of explicit __________ for appropriate behavior which is established by the group.
18. Deviant behavior is any behavior that violates a social or cultural __________.
19. A __________ is a person who has the responsibility of driving an evil spirit from a person or environment.
20. The term patient is used by a clinician who believes that abnormal behaviors are caused by __________.
1. Therapy is a __________ including systematic processes for helping a person overcome psychological difficulties.
2. Treatment is a set of __________ designed to help control of change abnormal behavior.
3. Trephination is the act of cutting into a person's __________ with a primitive instrument.
5. Danger is the pattern of behavior that is marked by __________, poor judgment, or hostility which can jeopardize one's well being.
6. Exorcism is a rite or __________ designed to drive an evil spirit from a person's body?
8. Dementia is a state of general cognitive and intellectual __________.
10. Eccentricities are behaviors which a society judges to be __________ but continues to tolerate.
12. The four "D's" are the four most common indicators of __________ behavior, deviance, distress, dysfunction, and danger.
13. The term __________ is used by a clinician who believes that abnormal behavior is the result of maladaptive thinking.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live