I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 01B
Unit One: What is Abnormal Behavior?
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
3. Private __________ is the arrangement where a person directly pays a psychologist for therapy services.
6. A delusion is a __________ that blatantly has no basis in reality.
8. The __________ perspective is the idea that psychological pathology is a product of physical
11. Mass __________ is where a large number of people apparently share the same delusions and hallucinations.
14. Dorethea __________ was a Boston school teacher who campaigned for better treatment of patients in mental hospitals in the nineteenth century.
15. Melancholia is the condition marked by unshakable __________.
16. The four __________ were yellow bile, black bile, phlegm, and blood.
18. An __________ was an institution where people with metal illnesses were sent to be treated.
19. To people living in the Middle Ages, the __________ where liquids that existed in the body.
20. A __________ is a condition where a person experiences things that have no basis in reality.
1. Philippe __________ was a ninteenth century mental health reformer.
2. Lycanthropy was an early disorder where people thought that they were possessed by __________ or other animals.
4. The __________ perspective is the idea that pathological behavior is the product of psychological functioning.
5. Tarantism was a form of __________ where large groups of people would suddenly start dancing around and have convulsions.
7. Mania is the condition marked by a state of __________ and frenzied activity.
9. Dementia is a state of general cognitive and intellectual __________.
10. Exorcism is a rite or __________ designed to drive an evil spirit from a person's body?
12. Hysteria is the state of physical ailment with no apparent __________ cause.
13. Moral treatment refers to the __________ and ethical methods of treatment which were espoused by Philippe Pinel and other reformers.
15. A __________ is a person who has the responsibility of driving an evil spirit from a person or environment.
17. Trephination is the act of cutting into a person's __________ with a primitive instrument.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live