I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 02A
Unit Two: Research in Abnormal Psychology
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. The Pearson r is the statistical product name for the correlational __________.
5. Internal __________ or internal accuracy is the concept that one controlled variable is the cause of an experimental behavior.
9. Unrelated __________ are those that have no systematic relationship.
11. Subjects are the people who are included in a psychological __________.
12. The act of translating __________ into objective observable events that can be measured is called Operationalization.
13. The scientific method is the set of systematic __________ that are used to determine and evaluate information.
14. A __________ study is a detailed often interpretive assessment of one person.
15. A __________ is a characteristic of event that can vary from person to person or event to event and can be manipulated.
16. Data are the points of __________ that are collected to determine relationships between variables.
17. The term __________ has to do with the specific or individualistic issues that underlie an abnormality.
18. To __________ means to repeat a method and get the same results.
19. A __________ is a subpopulation that represents the population in a psychological study.
1. The correlational __________ is a number between 1 and -1 which shows the strength of the relationship.
2. A negative __________ is where the value of one variable increases and the value of another variable decreases.
3. A __________ is a tentative explanation advanced to provide a basis for an investigation.
4. External __________ is what happens when we say that the treatment in one situation also works in another situation.
6. A __________ is the relationship that occurs between two variables.
7. Nomothestic truths are general rules about the nature of the causes and treatments of __________.
8. A positive __________ is where variables change in the same way.
10. Correlational __________ is the magnitude or the correlation or how closely related two variables are.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live