I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 02B
Unit Two: Research in Abnormal Psychology
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. The __________ group is the group of subjects that receives the independent variable.
3. A __________ blind study is a study where neither the implementing researcher nor the subjects know who is in the experimental or control groups.
5. Random __________ is the procedure of placing subjects in either the control of experimental groups completely by chance.
8. The Pearson r is the statistical product name for the correlational __________.
11. The control __________ is the group of subjects who are not exposed to the independent variable.
12. A positive __________ is where variables change in the same way.
13. Correlational __________ is the magnitude or the correlation or how closely related two variables are.
14. A __________ blind study utilizes a panel of judges to determine the degree to which subjects change in each group.
15. Prevalence refers to the total number of cases in the __________ in a given time.
16. The correlational __________ is a number between 1 and -1 which shows the strength of the relationship.
17. A single __________ study is a study where the subjects do not know if they are in the control or experimental group.
18. An __________ is a systematic manipulation of specific variables to determine if one can change another.
19. Statistical analysis is the set of __________ procedures used to determine the likelihood that a study's findings happened by chance.
1. Confounding variables are those other than the independent and dependent variables which have an __________ on the outcome of the experiment.
2. Incidence refers to the number of new cases of a __________ that emerge during a period of time.
4. An __________ study is a correlational study to determine the incidence of a disorder in a particular population.
6. Unrelated __________ are those that have no systematic relationship.
7. Statistical __________ is the cut off point for statistical probability where a study could be replicated 95 percent of the time.
9. A negative __________ is where the value of one variable increases and the value of another variable decreases.
10. Also called a high risk or developmental study, a __________ study looks at a given group for an extended period of time.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live