I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 03B
Unit Three: Assessment, Interpretation and Diagnosis
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. An __________ or EEG records electrical activity in the brain.
4. The __________ test is a projective test involving the use of ink blots.
6. The Stanford __________ is an intelligence test that was widely used until very recently.
12. The ten MMPI clinical __________ are hypochondriasis, depression, Conversion, Psychopathic Deviate, Masculinity - Femininity, Paranoia, Psychasthenia, Schizophrenia, Hypomania, Social Introversion.
14. DSM stands for __________ and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
16. Axis I, Clinical __________ includes all the mental health conditions except personality disorders and mental retardation.
17. Positron __________ tomography or PET involves a motion picture of the brain's metabolism.
18. The Sentence __________ Test involves a series of unfinished sentences that the subject is asked to complete.
20. The Draw a Person test is a __________ test used to assess key psychological functioning.
2. Free __________ is the process, by which the therapist tells the patient to describe any thought, feeling, or image that comes to mind, even if it seems unimportant or irrelevant.
3. The __________ is the most widely used intelligence test today.
5. Validity is the __________ of a test's results.
7. Axis II is for reporting Mental Retardation and __________ disorders.
8. The Minnesota __________ Personality Inventory or MMPI is by far the most used personality test in therapeutic situations.
9. Nuclear magnetic __________ imagery or NMRI is a complex procedure that uses the magnetic properties of certain atoms to create detailed images of brain structure.
10. Emil Kraeplin was a psychologist interested in classifying __________ and developed what has become the DSM.
11. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental __________ is the manual psychologists use in order to diagnose mental illness.
13. A __________ is a cluster of symptoms that lead us to realize that a disorder exists.
15. Computer __________ Tomography or CAT is a system of brain imaging involving the use of x-rays.
19. The Thematic Apperception Test or __________ is projective test involving the interpretation of pictures by the subject.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live