I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 03C
Unit Three: Assessment, Interpretation and Diagnosis
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
3. Axis I, Clinical __________ includes all the mental health conditions except personality disorders and mental retardation.
5. Adjustment disorders are marked by an inability to react to clear stressors in the __________.
6. DSM stands for __________ and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
7. Factitious disorders are marked by intentional __________ of physical or psychological symptoms.
9. Mood Disorders are marked by severe distrubances in affect or __________ stability.
10. Axis IV is used to report psychosocial and __________ factors affecting the person.
11. Psychoactive Substance Use __________ involve the regular use of substances that affect the central nervous system.
13. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental __________ is the manual psychologists use in order to diagnose mental illness.
15. Sexual disorders are marked by abnormal sexual behavior __________ about by psychological factors.
16. Anxiety __________ are marked by a sense of anxiousness.
17. Developmental disorders involve a disturbance in the ability to acquire cognitive, language, motor, or social __________.
18. Axis II is for reporting Mental Retardation and __________ disorders.
19. Dissociative disorders involve a sudden change in __________, identity or motor behavior that makes it difficult to carry on normality.
1. And Axis V, Global Assessment of __________, is the clinician’s best guess of the client’s overall level of functioning.
2. Axis III is used for reporting any major __________ conditions that may be relevant to treatment of the mental health disorder.
4. Emil Kraeplin was a psychologist interested in classifying __________ and developed what has become the DSM.
8. Schizophrenia is actually a group of __________ that involves the deterioration of the subject’s sense of reality.
12. Somatoform __________ are marked by physical symptoms that are apparently caused by psychological rather than physiological factors.
14. Sleep disorders involve chronic __________ related to sleep.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live