I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 04A
Unit Four: Developmental Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
3. Prevention __________ are programs that try to change unfavorable social conditions before they can lead to a case of conduct disorder.
6. Attention-Deficit __________ Disorder is the condition of a child that attends very poorly to tasks or behaves overactively and impulsively, or both.
10. Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a __________ drug that is the most comon approach to treating ADHD havind many positive effects on children such as solving complex problems, performing academically, and controlling aggressive behavior.
11. Conduct __________ is a disorder when children go further than oppositional defiant disorder and repeatedly violate the basic rights of others.
14. Communication __________ are developmental problems where children have trouble communicating with their parents and one another.
15. Child __________ Abuse is the use of a child for gratificaton of adult sexual desires.
17. Play __________ is a technique used as treatment by psychodynamic therapists in which they have children express conflicts and feelings indirectly by playing with toys, drawing and making up stories.
18. School __________ is a form of seperation anxiety disorder that is a common problem in which children experience extreme anxiety about attending school and often stay home for an extended period of time.
19. Psychological __________ is a form of child abuse that may include severe rejection; coercive, punitive, and erratic discipline; scapegoating and ridicule; unrealistic expectations; exploitation and corruption; isolaton; and refusal to provide help for a
20. Encopresis is repeated __________ in inappropriate places which is less common then enuresis.
1. Seperation __________ Disorder is a form of anxiety in children when they experience excessive anxiety, often panic when they are seperated from a home or a parent.
2. Recidivists are persons who have records of __________ arrests.
4. Juvenile __________ are children who, between the ages of 8-18, break the law, and is the label for them under the legal system.
5. Enuresis is repeated involuntary bed __________ or wetting of one's clothes.
7. Learning __________ are developmental problems where children's arithmetic, written expression skills, or reading performance are well below their intellectual capacity and cause academic and personal disfunctioning.
8. Minimal Brain __________ is the old reference o ADHD which includes many biological causes, high levels of stress, and family disfunctioning.
9. Hyperactivity is the term for the diagnosis for __________ by many clinicians.
12. Oppositional __________ Disorder is a disorder where children argue repeatedly with adults, lose their temper, and feel great anger and resentment.
13. School __________ is a form of seperation anxiety disorder that is a common problem in which children experience extreme anxiety about attending school and often stay home for an extended period of time.
16. Child __________ is the intentional use of physical or psychological force by an adult on a chld, often aimed at hurting or destroying the child.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live