I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 04B
Unit Four: Developmental Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. The Process of Being __________ is a process in which desired behaviors are broken down and learned step by step and the reinforcements must be explicit and consistent.
4. Sign Language is a nonvocal mode of __________ in which hand signals and signs are used and understood by the two individuals.
5. Lack of Responsiveness is the __________ and lack of interest in other people.
6. Motor Movements are the normal movements a __________ uses and experiences throughout life in which people with the disorder are affected.
7. Very Restricted __________ is a form of autism marked by people who become very upset at minor changes in objects, persons, their routine, or ritualistic or repetitive behaviors they may perform.
10. Autistic Disorder is a __________ in which children are extremely unresponsive to others, show poor communication skills, and behave in a highly restricted and repetitive manner.
12. Learning __________ are developmental problems where children's arithmetic, written expression skills, or reading performance are well below their intellectual capacity and cause academic and personal disfunctioning.
14. The __________ is a portion of the brain that researchers have identified specific abnormalities that may underlie autism.
18. Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is a __________ drug that is the most comon approach to treating ADHD havind many positive effects on children such as solving complex problems, performing academically, and controlling aggressive behavior.
19. Simultaneous Communication is the __________ of sign language and speech in communicating between clients and patients.
20. Autism is a disorder in which __________ are extremely unresponsive to others, show poor communication skills, and behave in a highly restricted and repetitive manner.
1. Communication __________ are developmental problems where children have trouble communicating with their parents and one another.
3. Pervasive Developmental __________ is the combination of Retts, Child Disintegrative, Autism, and Asperger's disorders but commonly refered to as Autism.
8. Developmental __________ disorder is the condition of children performing motor-coordinated activities at a level well below that of others their age.
9. Integrated __________ Programs are programs where the persons with autism are integrated for atleast part of the school day into normal classes with nonautistic peers and are useful in teaching children with autism how to socialize.
11. Encopresis is repeated __________ in inappropriate places which is less common then enuresis.
13. Language and Communication Deficits are __________ that tak various forms in autism in which half of all persons with the disorder fail to speak or develop language skills.
15. Communication Training are __________ of communication therapists use such as sign language, simultaneous communication, and augmentative communication systems.
16. Enuresis is repeated involuntary bed __________ or wetting of one's clothes.
17. Limited Imaginative Play is a form of __________ marked by individuals that often have extreme difficulty playing in a varied, sponaneous way or including others in their play.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live