I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 05A
Unit Five: Organic Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Pseudopresentiment is the feeling that a __________ event is about to happen.
4. Acetylcholine is a __________ associated with memory.
6. An __________ image is a very strong visual memory?
7. Glutamate is a __________ associated with memory.
8. Absentmindedness is the failure to remember things because of metal __________.
10. Ribonuecleic acid is increases in the __________ in the resence of acetylcholine and glutamate.
12. The amnestic disorders primarily affect __________.
13. The dementia disorders affect memory and cognitive __________.
14. Most people have very good __________ memory.
16. Déjà Vu is the feeling that we have ___________ an event already.
17. Retrograde __________ is loss of memory for some events that happened before a trauma occured.
18. The prefrontal lobes are involved in __________ term memory.
19. Flashbacks during surgery can be very vivid __________ from the past which seem real.
20. Musical __________ is a very strong giftedness in some individuals.
1. Memory in myth is very important to cultures that believe in __________.
3. Jamais Vu is the ___________ that a common experience seems suddenly foriegn to us.
5. Long term potentiation is the ideas that the more __________ conections that a person haas the more likely a long term memory will be able to be recalled.
9. The tip of the tongue __________ is the feeling of knowing that one has a memory.
11. Calcium facilitates memory and is __________ in the brain in the resence of acetylcholine and glutamate.
15. An anesthetic __________ is a memory that takes place while under anesthesia.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live