I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 06A
Unit Six: Eating Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Ineffective __________ fail to attend to their children's internal needs and instead impose their own deffinitions of those needs on the child.
5. Hypokalemiacs are individuals who vomit regularly or have chronic __________ which may develop into a potassium defficiency.
8. Bulimia comes from the Greek word for __________ hunger.
9. People with __________ body image usually have a low opinion or their body shape and physical attractiveness.
12. Body mass __________ is the qoutient of a persons weight in kilograms and height in centimeters.
13. Anerexia is actually a lack of __________.
14. Karen __________ was a popular singer and entertainer, who died in 1982 of the effects of anorexia nervosa.
15. Distorted internal __________ are the difficulties identifying internal sensations of hunger and satiety.
16. People who suffer from __________ nervosa go on frequent eating binges during which they uncontrollably consume large quanities of food, then force themselves to vomit or take severe steps to keep from gaining weight.
17. The __________ risk perspective is a view that Identifies several key factors that place a person at risk for eating disorders.
18. The lateral __________ is the areas that produces hunger when activated.
1. Serotonin is one of the __________ that are associated with hunger and pleasure.
2. Weight set __________ is the weight level that a particular body is organized to maintain.
3. Amenorrhea is the cessation of __________.
4. Effective parents provide __________ attention to their children's biological and emotional needs, giving them their food when they are crying of hunger and comfort when they are crying out of fear.
6. Metabloic __________ is the rate at which the body uses energy.
7. The __________ hypothalamus depresses hunger when activated.
10. The symptom of anorexia nervosa is a drive for __________, and fear of becoming overweight, certain cognitive disturbances, preoccupation with food, personality and mood problems, and medical dysfunction.
11. Five to eight percent of anorexia nervosa patients __________ of serious illnesses each year.
13. Victims of __________ nervosa relentlessly pursue extreme thinness and lose so much weight hat they may starve themselves to death.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live