I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 06B
Unit Six: Eating Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
4. Perpetrators are the effects of a __________.
6. The __________ hypothalamus depresses hunger when activated.
9. Stressful __________ are immediate stressors that can have an effect on a person.
13. Excessive hunger and abnormally large in-take of solid food by mouth is called __________.
14. The lateral __________ is the areas that produces hunger when activated.
15. A condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to such an extent that health may be affected negatively is called __________.
16. Obsessive compulsive __________ (OCD) is a pattern of repetitive thoughts and behaviors that are senseless and distressing.
17. Ineffective __________ fail to attend to their children's internal needs and instead impose their own deffinitions of those needs on the child.
18. The eating disorder __________ II is a questionair used to assess the eating disorder of a person.
19. Operant __________ may play a large role in eating disorders by providing positive reinforcement for eating behaviors.
20. Night __________ syndrome is a disorder in which people are often unaware of their nocturnal meals, although some people feel they won' be able to fall asleep without eating first, as some people fall asleep more easily on a full stomach.
1. The cycle of __________ eating and self-induced vomiting or use of laxatives characteristic of bulimarexia is called bingeing and purging.
2. Predispositons are __________ factors that produce a general vulnerability to a disorder.
3. The __________ risk perspective is a view that Identifies several key factors that place a person at risk for eating disorders.
5. Hyperlipogenisis happens when fat cells throughout the body that retain abnormally large amount of __________.
7. Effective parents provide __________ attention to their children's biological and emotional needs, giving them their food when they are crying of hunger and comfort when they are crying out of fear.
8. Binge eating is where a person has out-of-control eating patterns, but does not __________.
10. An __________ disorder is any group of serious conditions in which you are so preoccupied with food and weight gain you have little time to focus on anything else.
11. Body __________ disorder exists as a person can't stop thinking about a flaw in his/her appearance.
12. Cognitive __________ therapy focuses on the thoughts that envelop food and eating and presents a challenge to the dysfunctional beliefs on the part of the anorexic.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live