I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 06C
Unit Six: Eating Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. An __________ (or neuroleptic) is a tranquilizing psychiatric medication primarily used to manage psychosis
3. A person with an eating disorder often has a __________ view of themselves.
7. Intravenous __________ is the administration of nutrients t a person through a vein.
8. Restrictive __________ nervosa is what a person who starves themselves has.
11. Body __________ disorder exists as a person can't stop thinking about a flaw in his/her appearance.
12. There are __________ long term health risks associated with mild or moderate obesity.
15. Weight __________ is the attaining and maintaining of an appropriate weight set leve.
17. Normal Weight __________ Nervosa is the most typical as it is difficult to recognize the symptoms because of the normal body weight.
18. Obsessive compulsive __________ (OCD) is a pattern of repetitive thoughts and behaviors that are senseless and distressing.
19. Behavior __________ can be used to help a person with an eating disorder.
20. Individual __________ Therapy apllied to eating disorders is the psychodynamic attempt to uncover the deep causes of the individual's eating problem and to help eliminate defense mechanisms.
2. Emeshed family eating __________ or the traditions of how a family eats can have an effect on easting disorders.
4. Societal __________ and pressures have changed regarding the idea female physique.
5. The difficulty associated with longer duration Binging and Purging is that the __________ the cycle continues the more difficult it is to stop.
6. Bulimic __________ nervosa is like restrictive anorexia nervosa except the individual binges and purges as they starve themselves.
9. The eating disorder __________ II is a questionair used to assess the eating disorder of a person.
10. Cognitive __________ therapy focuses on the thoughts that envelop food and eating and presents a challenge to the dysfunctional beliefs on the part of the anorexic.
13. Binge eating is where a person has out-of-control eating patterns, but does not __________.
14. Group __________ is one strategy used in treating a person with an eating disorder
16. Homeostasis is the __________ that is the body naturally atempts to maintain.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live