I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 08B
Unit Eight: Anxiety Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Unconditional positive __________ is blanket acceptance and support of a person regardless of what the person says or does.
6. Realistic __________ is when we confront genuine external dangers.
8. The __________ is the brain part that seems to regulate emotional memories, and it helps turn off the body's anxiety reaction.
10. Neurotic anxiety is when we are __________ prevented by our parents or circumstances, from expressing our id impulses.
11. Moral __________ is when we are punished or threatened for expressing our id impulses.
13. Existential __________ is a universal human fear of the limits, freedom, and responsibilities of one's existence.
14. Situation or __________ anxiety is where a person becomes anxious as a result of a specific situation.
15. A __________ assupmtion is a non-logical or pseudo-logical statement or thought that a person has that is not helpful to their lives, but just an assumption that is a projection of their depression or other mental state.
16. Corticosteroids are __________ triggered by the adrenal glands.
18. Barbiturates are __________ that act on the central nervous system and cause drowsiness and can control seizures.
19. Trait anxiety is the actual trait or __________ that each of us bring to the events in our life.
20. Automatic __________ are persistent anxiety-provoking images and thoughts.
1. The __________ nervous system returns our heartbeat and other body processes to normal.
3. Free-floating __________ is continual anxiety not attributable to any specific situation or reasonable danger.
4. Sedative-hypnotic drugs are a group of drugs that are central nervous system depressants with the capacity of relieving anxiety and inducing __________ and sleep.
5. GABA is the chief __________ neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system.
7. Client centered therapy is when they try to show unconditional __________ regard for their clients and to empathize with them.
9. Benzodiazepines is a __________ drug whose core chemical structure that enhances the effect of the neurotransmitter GABA.
12. Self-instruction __________ or stress inoculatin training teaches clients to rid themselves of thoughts that heighten their anxiety.
17. Conditions of __________ are when people become overly critical of themselves and develop harsh self-standards.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live