I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 10A
Unit Ten: Dissociative Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Co-conscious __________ are subpersonalities that are aware of the others.
6. Mutually amnesic __________ occur when the subpersonalities have no awareness of one other.
8. Psychogenic amnesia is an __________ to recall important personal events and information.
9. Continous __________ is when a person fails to create new memories and new experiences fail to be retained.
11. Memory is the function in the __________ that links our past, present, and future.
12. Localized __________ is when a person forgets all events that occurred over a limited period of time.
14. Selective __________ is when a person remembers some, but not all events occuring over the circumscribed period of time.
15. Multiple personality __________ is an individual that has two or more distinct personalities and periodically switches from one to another.
16. Psychogenic __________ is a person that not only forgets the past, but also travels to a new location and assumes a new identity.
17. Subpersonalities are the __________ and unique personalities of a person with multiple personality disorder.
1. Mutually __________ patterns occur when the subpersonalities are well aware of each other.
3. Retrograde __________ is a lack of memory about events that occurred before the event that caused the amnesia.
4. Identity is a sense of __________ we are.
5. Primary personality is the __________ that appears more often than the others (also known as host personality).
6. One-way amnesic occurs when some subpersonalities are aware of others, but the awareness is not __________.
7. Generalized __________ is when people fail to remember who they are and can not recognize relatives and friends.
9. Anterograde __________ is characterized by the inability to learn new information.
10. Dissociative __________ are diagnosed to people that experience a breakdown is integration and self-recognition.
12. Depersonalization disorder is diagnosed to people whose sense of self and the reality of the self has become __________.
13. An amnestic __________ is the forgotten or partially forgotten circumscribed period of time.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live