I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 10B
Unit Ten: Dissociative Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. Arousal levels are levels that show arousal during state __________ learning.
4. Depersonalization is an __________ in one's experience of the self in which one's mental functioning or body feels unreal or foreign.
5. One-way amnesic occurs when some subpersonalities are aware of others, but the awareness is not __________.
6. Derealization is the feeling that the __________ world is unreal and strange.
7. Sodium __________ is a drug used to put peop;e into a near-sleep state during which they may recall forgotten events.
8. Stete dependant learning is __________ that becomes associated with conditions in which it occurred, so that it is best remembered under the same conditions.
10. Sensory __________ is a type of experiment in which subjects are prevented from seeing, hearing, or touching any external stimulus for an extended period of time.
14. Evoked potentials is the __________ response patterns recorded on an electroencephalograph as the subject observe the flashing light.
15. Iatrogenic disorders are disorders that are __________ caused by practitioners.
17. Hypnotic __________ is a treatment for psychological problems in which the patient undergoes hypnosis and then is guided to recall forgotten past events.
18. Primary personality is the __________ that appears more often than the others (also known as host personality).
19. Repression is an ego __________ mechanism that prevents unacceptable impulses from conscious.
2. Co-conscious __________ are subpersonalities that are aware of the others.
3. Sodium __________ is a drug used to put peop;e into a near-sleep state during which they may recall forgotten events.
5. Mutually amnesic __________ occur when the subpersonalities have no awareness of one other.
9. Mutually __________ patterns occur when the subpersonalities are well aware of each other.
11. Doubling is when a patients mind seems to be __________ a few feet above them.
12. Hypnotic amnesia is a condtion in which a person __________ facts, events, and even his ir her identity in obedience to an instruction received under hypnosis.
13. Self-hypnosis is the induction by oneself of a __________ state.
16. Amygdala is the structure in the brain's __________ system that originates emotional behavior.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live