I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 10C
Unit Ten: Dissociative Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Causes of __________ disorders are believed by theorists as to be state-dependant learning and self-hypnosis have begun to capture the enthuiasm of clinical scientisis.
4. Hypnotism is the __________ of a trancelike mental state in which a person becomes extremely suggestible.
6. The __________ view is the belief that dissociation is a response acquirred through operant conditioning .
7. Repression is an ego __________ mechanism that prevents unacceptable impulses from conscious.
10. Physiological __________ are responses made by the subpersonalities such as autonomic nervous system activity, blood pressure levels, and menstrual cycles.
12. Abilities and __________ refer to the different abilities a subpersonality may posses or have such as speaking a foreign language, playing a musical instrument, or the ability to drive.
13. A psychodynamic __________ is one who uses the psychodynamic approach to solve problems and treat clients and patients.
14. Vital __________ include statistics based on age, race, and family history that can sometimes determine the origin of multiple personality disorders.
15. Depersonalization is an __________ in one's experience of the self in which one's mental functioning or body feels unreal or foreign.
16. Psychodynamic __________ is a system of therapy whose goals is to help clients uncover past traumatic events and the inner conflicts that have resulted from them.
17. A significant __________ in memory is used to diagnose a person with dissociative disorder because they experience a significant alteration in memory.
18. Common processes are pprocesses such as attention and __________.
1. Psychogenic __________ is a person that not only forgets the past, but also travels to a new location and assumes a new identity.
3. A cognitive __________ is one who uses the cognitive approach to solve problems and treat cleints and patients.
5. Personality is a term used to __________ the unique patern of behavior, motives, and emotions that each individual person is known by.
7. Sensory __________ is a type of experiment in which subjects are prevented from seeing, hearing, or touching any external stimulus for an extended period of time.
8. Doubling is when a patients mind seems to be __________ a few feet above them.
9. Host __________ is the subpersonality that appears more often than the others (also known as host rersonality).
11. Derealization is the feeling that the __________ world is unreal and strange.
16. Special __________ is an out-of-the-ordinary kind of psychological and physiological functioning.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live