I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 12A
Unit Twelve: Schizophrenia
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. Emotions that are unsuited to the situation are sometimes called inappropriate __________.
3. Delusions where the person attaches special and personal significance to the actions of others are called __________ of reference.
8. Delusions of __________ are the most common in schizophrenia.
11. Psychosis is a condition characterized by loss of contact with __________. Those with psychosis may have hallucinations or delusions, or go into their own world.
12. Psychomotor schizophrenia __________ are those that take the forms of either motionlessness, odd gestures, and excited movements.
14. Lycanthropy is the __________ of being an animal, more specifically a wolf.
16. Alogia is a decrease in speech or speech content, characterized by absent or empty __________.
17. Positive __________ symptoms are the “pathological excesses” like bizarre additions to a normal repertoire of behavior.
18. The formal thought disorder where a person repeats their words and statements again and again is called __________.
19. Delusions where the person believes their impulses, feelings, thoughts, and actions are being controlled by other people are called delusions of __________.
1. Hallucinations are false perceptions that occur in the absence of external stimuli. __________ hallucinations are the most common.
2. Loose __________, or derailment of thought is the most common formal thought disorder.
4. Delusions are ideas that many people with __________ believe but that have no basis in fact.
5. A clang, or rhyme, is typical of some forms of __________.
6. Disorders where the person may be __________ of logical, rational thinking, are called formal thought disorders.
7. Those with __________ tend to have difficulty with smooth pursuit eye movement.
9. Negative schizophrenia __________ are “pathological deficits,” or characteristics that are lacking.
10. Schizophrenia is a __________ in which one finds their previously adaptive personal, social, and occupational functioning deteriorating into a welter of distorted perceptions, disturbed thought processes, abnormal emotional states, and motor abnormalitie
13. Neologisms are made up words that typically have __________ only to the person using them.
15. Delusions where the person believes themselves to be great inventors, religious saviors, or other specially empowered person are called delusions of __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live