I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 12B
Unit Twelve: Schizophrenia
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
5. Schizophrenia that involves an organized system of delusions and auditory hallucinations often guide the person’s life is called __________ schizophrenia.
8. Alogia is a decrease in speech or speech content, characterized by absent or empty __________.
10. Disorganized __________ is the type with the central symptoms of confusion, incoherence, and flat or inappropriate affect.
13. The __________ phase is the second stage of schizophrenia where ymptoms are becoming pronounced.
14. Flat affect is where one displays __________ emotion at all.
16. A general lack of __________ or enjoyment is called anhedonia.
18. Avolition is __________, or feeling drained of energy and interest in normal goals and unable to initiate or complete a course of action.
19. Catatonic __________ is where person moves excitedly, sometimes with wild waving of arms and legs.
20. A clang, or rhyme, is typical of some forms of __________.
1. Catatonia are the __________ symptoms where person becomes totally unaware of and unresponsive to their environment, remaining motionless and silent for long stretches of time.
2. Blunted __________ is where some with schizophrenia manifest less anger, sadness, joy, and other feelings than most people.
3. Ambivalence is conflicted __________ about most things; indecisiveness.
4. People diagnosed with __________ schizophrenia do not fall neatly into one category.
6. The __________ phase is the final phase of schizophrenia which is marked by a return to a prodromal-like level functioning.
7. The __________ phase is an early stage of schizophrenia where symptoms, especially positive ones, are not yet prominent.
9. Premorbid functioning refers to how a person functions before they have __________.
11. Schizophrenia that involves some type of psychomotor disturbance is called __________ schizophrenia.
12. Those with __________ tend to have difficulty with smooth pursuit eye movement.
15. Hallucinations are false perceptions that occur in the absence of external stimuli. __________ hallucinations are the most common.
17. Emotions that are unsuited to the situation are sometimes called inappropriate __________.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live