I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 13A
Unit Thirteen: Personality Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
3. Dopamine is a __________ in the brain that is known when in high levels to be a biological factor for schizotypal personality disorder.
5. Bodily __________ are commonly found in people with schizotypal personality disorder and is the belief by a person that they have extrasensory gifts.
6. Reliability is the the __________ of the diagnosis or test result.
11. Enlarged brain __________ are known to be a biological factor in schizotypal personality disorder.
15. Validity is __________ of a diagnosis or test result.
16. When __________ don't understand that they could have avoided a punishment they tend to act in sociopathic ways.
18. Paranoid __________ disorder is the personality disorder where the person has a pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness, they shun close relationships because they suspect everyone of intending them harm.
19. Possitive symptoms of __________ personality disorder include magical thinking and ideas of reference.
1. The __________ personality disorders are those that have fearful or anxious behaviors includes of avoidant, dependant, and obsessive-compulsive personality disorders.
2. Negative symptoms of __________ personality disorder include constricted emotions and lack of friendship.
4. Schizotypal personality disorder is characterized by a pattern of intropersonal deficits with an acute discomfort in close __________ as well as cognitive/perceptual, and behavioral eccentrisies.
7. Digressive __________ is a main characteristic in schitzotypal personality disorder where the person converses in a vague manner, with overly elaborate statements that are difficult to follow.
8. Histrionic __________ disorder is characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood.
9. People with __________ personality disorder may have the belief that unrelated events pertain to them in some important way.
10. The __________ is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.
12. The schizoprenia-spectrum __________ are the personality disorders that are believed to be related to schizoprenia because they share some of the same behaviors as it.
13. Backward __________ is a aboratory test for schizoprenia and schizotypal personality disorder that makes a subject identify a visual stimulus immediatly after a previous stimulus has flashed on and off the screen.
14. The __________ personality disorders are those that have erratic or emotional behaviors includes antisocial, borderline, histronic, and narcissistic personality disorders.
17. The __________ personality disorders are those that have eccentric behaviors it includes paranoid, schizoid, and schizotypal personality disorders.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live