I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 13B
Unit Thirteen: Personality Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. To be anal __________ is a Freudian theory where people with disorders like ocd remain fixated in the anal stage of development.
3. To be ego-syntonic means that a person will often __________ their symptoms and rareley wishes to resist them.
5. Intermittent __________ disorder is an impulse control disorder that is rare where people , mostly men, have periodic agressive outbursts where they seriouly hurt people and destroy property with very little provocation.
9. The schizoprenia-spectrum __________ are the personality disorders that are believed to be related to schizoprenia because they share some of the same behaviors as it.
10. Social __________ are feared by people with a social phobia.
11. Seperation is a problem in __________ personality disorder where persons feel completely helpless when close relationships end.
14. Validity is __________ of a diagnosis or test result.
15. The passive-agressive personality disorder was __________ by the DSM-IV where a person shows a pattern af negative attitudes and of passive-resistance to the demands of others.
16. A __________ task is a visible or know goal of a task or test.
17. Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder is a personality disorder where a person is so __________ with orderliness, perfectionism, and mental and interpersonal control that it affects their flexibility, openness, and efficiency.
18. Avoidant __________ disorder is where the person is consistantly inhibited in social situations, grapple with feelings of inadequacy and feel extremely sensitive to negative evaluation, they fear rejection and so give no opportunity for rejection but also
19. Paranoid __________ disorder is the personality disorder where the person has a pattern of pervasive distrust and suspiciousness, they shun close relationships because they suspect everyone of intending them harm.
1. Social __________ are feared by people with a personality disorder.
2. Borderline personality disorder is characterized by the person showing major shifts in __________, an unstable self image, and marked impulsitivy which makes most of their close relationships unstable.
4. Reliability is the the __________ of the diagnosis or test result.
6. A __________ personality disorder is considerd by the DSM as a broad catagory that would include previously dropped disorders like passive aggresive personality disorder.
7. To be ego-dystonic means that a person does __________ want the symptoms of their disorder.
8. Trichatillomania is an __________ control disorder where a person will repeatedly pull out hair from various parts of their bodies particularily from the scalp eyebrows and eyelashes.
12. Neurotic __________ disorder is the clinical category that was the precursor for personality disorder.
13. A __________ task is a hidden goal of a task or test.
14. The __________ personality disorders are those that have fearful or anxious behaviors includes of avoidant, dependant, and obsessive-compulsive personality disorders.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live