I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 13C
Unit Thirteen: Personality Disorders
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
4. Arson is the setting of __________ for revenge or gain or because of psychotic delusion.
5. Depenant personality disorder is where a person has a persistant __________ to be taken care of an as result are clingy and submissive because they fear seperation.
6. Personality __________ are enduring consistancies that are the results of intrinsic characteristics, learned responses, or a combination of the two.
7. Those with __________ personality disorder is often called psychopaths or sociopaths person displays a pervassive pattern of disregard for and violation of other peoples rights one of the most closely related to criminal behavior.
8. Impulse __________ disorders are where a person can't resist the urge to do somthing harmful to themselves or others.
10. Mirroring is an important process for children in the development a sense of __________.
11. A personality __________ is an inflexible pattern of inner experience and outward behavior.
12. Pyromania is an __________ control disorder where there is a repeated and deliberate setting of fires to achieve intense pleasure or relief of tension.
16. ADHD is __________ by extreme problems with attentiveness, over activity, and impulsivity.
17. Avoidant __________ disorder is where the person is consistantly inhibited in social situations, grapple with feelings of inadequacy and feel extremely sensitive to negative evaluation, they fear rejection and so give no opportunity for rejection but also
18. A __________ task is a hidden goal of a task or test.
19. Social __________ are feared by people with a social phobia.
1. Conduct __________ is characterized by repetative and persistant pattern that they violate others rights.
2. Social __________ are feared by people with a personality disorder.
3. Pathological __________ is an impulse control disorder where person has persistant and maladaptive gambleing behavior that disrupts personal, family, or vocational pursuits.
7. Comorbidity occures when a person with an axis 2 disorder may __________ suffer from an axis 1 disorder.
9. A __________ is a unique and enduring pattern of inner experience and outward behavior.
13. Borderline personality disorder is characterized by the person showing major shifts in __________, an unstable self image, and marked impulsitivy which makes most of their close relationships unstable.
14. Kleptomania is an impulse __________ disorder where persons have the inability to resist the urge to not for gain, anger, revenge, or in response to delusion or halucination it is to give relief from the sudden tension.
15. A __________ task is a visible or know goal of a task or test.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live