I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 14B
Unit Fourteen: Therapy
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. Role-play is when __________ act out various roles assigned by therapists.
3. Authentic __________ is a term used by psychologists that clients live a life full of meaning and values.
4. Working through is the process of __________ the same issues over and over in the course, each time with new and sharper clarity.
5. Experencing is a __________ a client goes through so that they may be able to look at themselves with honesty and acceptance.
8. REM sleep is the stage of sleep characterized by the __________ eye movement.
10. Token __________ is a program in which desirable behavior is reinforced with tokens that can later be exchanged for food, privileges, or other rewards.
11. The here and __________ is a principle Gestalt therapists use to keep their clients in the present day reality.
12. Symptom __________ is the replacement of old symptoms by new ones.
14. Figure-ground relationships is a __________ principle that says a healthy person's current needs can be perceived clearly in that person's life, just as any figure can be perceived against any distinct ground.
15. Dreams are termed by Freud as the royal __________ to the unconscious.
16. Aversion __________ is is when therapists help clients to acquire anxiety response to stimuli that the clients have been finding too attractive.
17. Manifest __________ is the consciously remembered dream.
18. Systematic __________ is a process of teaching phobic clients to react calmly instead of with intense fear to the objects or situations they dread.
1. Pet-facilitated therapy is when __________, who have problems in their relationships with peers and adults, participate in a program in which they live and work on a farm.
2. Catharsis is the reliving of past __________ feelings.
6. Latent content is a dreams __________ meaning.
7. Skill __________ is a technique Gestalt therapists use where they refuse to meet many of their client's expectations and even their outright demands.
9. Dynamic focus is the single __________ or issue that psychologists give in psychodynamic therapies.
10. Logotherapy is an __________ therapy which helps clients assign values and spiritual meaning to their lives through loving other people and confronting their own suffering.
13. Fear hierarchy is a list of __________ objects or situations.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live