I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 14C
Unit Fourteen: Therapy
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. Antibipolar __________ are drugs that help stabilize the moods of persons with a bipolar mood disorder marked by mood swings from mania to depression.
5. Psychotropic __________ are drugs that act primarily on the brain and often help to alleviate the symptoms of mental disorders.
7. Cognitive __________ is when therapists help clients to recognize the negative thoughts, biased interpretations, and errors in logic that pervade their thinking and cause them to feel depressed.
8. Antipsychotic __________ are drugs that help alleviate the confusion, hallucinations, and delusions of psychosis (a loss of contact with reality)
10. Antianxiety drugs are drugs that reduce __________ and anxiety.
12. Family __________ is when therapists give therapy to a family at one time.
14. Social skills __________ is when therapists point out the social deficits of clietns and then role-play social situations with the cleints.
17. Logotherapy is an __________ therapy which helps clients assign values and spiritual meaning to their lives through loving other people and confronting their own suffering.
18. Aversion __________ is is when therapists help clients to acquire anxiety response to stimuli that the clients have been finding too attractive.
1. Antidepressant drugs are drugs that help lift the spirits of people who are __________.
2. Group __________ is when therapists give certain types of therapy to a group.
3. Electroconvulsive therapy is when therapists use electrorods and pass currents through the __________.
4. Systematic __________ is a process of teaching phobic clients to react calmly instead of with intense fear to the objects or situations they dread.
6. Self-statements are helpful __________ that clients make to themselves.
9. Rational __________ therapy is when therapists help clients discover the irrational assumptions that govern their emotional responses and to change those assumptions into constructive ways of viewing themselves and the world.
11. Self-instruction __________ is a technique used to help people solve problems and cope with stress more effectively.
12. Marital __________ is when therapists work with two people who are in a long-term relationship , focusing again on the structure and communication patterns in their relationships.
13. Token __________ is a program in which desirable behavior is reinforced with tokens that can later be exchanged for food, privileges, or other rewards.
15. Extrapyramidal __________ are movement disorders such as: shaking,bizarre-looking contractions of the face and body, and extreme restlessness.
16. Fear hierarchy is a list of __________ objects or situations.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live