I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 15A
Unit Fifteen: Prevention
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. To be __________ means to be enrolled in a mental hospital.
4. Indicated __________ is a form of intervention that is early in the patients experience.
6. Criminal __________ is either where the individual is judged unstable at the time of the crime or at the time of the trial.
9. A telephone __________ is staffed by individuals who are trained to help callers deal with immediate stress related situations.
10. Indicated __________ is a form of intervention that is early in the patients experience.
11. Insanity is a __________ defense plea used in criminal trials to claim that the defendant is innocent because they were not able to control themselves psychologically.
13. The social __________ school would say that the best prevention to mental illness is having good role models being taught to have confidence in one's abilities.
16. Cognitive psychology would say that the best prevention for mental illness is a better __________ of the psychological dimensions in a person's world.
17. Psychoanalysis would suggets that the the best prevention is an open awareness of __________ conflicts in the mind.
18. Milieu therapy is a __________ concept suggesting that the therapeutic environment or milieu must change to improve the self concept of the client.
19. After care is a __________ based mental health program designed to assist a patient with the transition from institution to community life.
1. Universal __________ is an effort aimed at influencing the general population by altering conditions that contribute to mental illness.
3. Universal __________ is the idea that the totality of the individual must be considered when attempting to facilitate mental health.
4. Forensic __________ is the field that examines the rights involving mental patients.
5. The biological __________ would say that the best prevention to mental illness is physical health and chemical balance.
7. In order for a person to be __________ commited, there must be a court hearing, a psychiatric evaluation, a court order and the protection of all individual rights including habeas corpus.
8. Crisis __________ is immediate therapy given in emergency situations.
12. The __________ Decision is a California legal holding that imposes a duty on a therapist to warn appropriate person(s) when she or he becomes aware that a patient may present a risk of harm to a specific person or persons.
14. Deinstitutionalization is the tranfer of large numbers of patients from state mental hospitals into __________ programs.
15. Short term crisis __________ is a form of indicated therapy that addresses the immediate problem.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live