I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 15B
Unit Fifteen: Prevention
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
1. Involuntary __________ is the practice of placing a person to a psychiatric hospital or ward against his or her will, in compliance with mental health laws of the country. Commitment is normally time-limited and requires reevaluation at fixed intervals.
3. Health psychology is __________ with understanding how biological, psychological, environmental, and cultural factors are involved in physical health and the prevention of illness.
6. Managed __________ involves the use of a for profit service provider which maintains the system and policies of care. profit
7. The __________ Rule or "product test" was adopted by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 1954, in the case of Durham v. U.S. (214 F.2d 862), and states that "... an accused is not criminally responsible if his unlawf
11. The M'Naghten rule states: "Every man is to be presumed to be __________, and . . . that to establish a defense on the ground of insanity, it must be clearly proved that, at the time of the committing of the act, the party ACCUSED was laboring under such
13. Some states allow clinicians to call for short term commitment if a person's __________ is at stake.
14. A telephone __________ is staffed by individuals who are trained to help callers deal with immediate stress related situations.
16. The __________ impulse is a defense by excuse, in this case some sort of insanity, in which the defendant argues that they should not be held criminally liable for their actions that broke the law, because they could not control those actions.
17. The __________ ill have many guarenteed civil rights including the right to treatment and the right to refuse treatment.
18. In the United States criminal justice system, a __________ evaluation is an assessment of the ability of a defendant to understand and rationally participate in a court process.
19. Approximately 90 percent of individuals with mental disorders are not __________.
20. Health __________ is concerned with understanding how biological, psychological, environmental, and cultural factors are involved in physical health and the prevention of illness.
2. Malpractice refers to inappropriate __________ activities gven to the patient.
4. Clinical health __________ (ClHP) is a term for a division of health psychology that reflects the fact that the field was originally a branch of clinical psychology.
5. Confidentiality is an ethical __________ associated mental health workers. It suggests that some types of communication between a person and a mental health professionals are "privileged" and may not be discussed or divulged to third parties.
8. Universal __________ is an effort aimed at influencing the general population by altering conditions that contribute to mental illness.
9. Indicated __________ is a form of intervention that is early in the patients experience.
10. Milieu therapy is a __________ concept suggesting that the therapeutic environment or milieu must change to improve the self concept of the client.
12. A __________ review proceedure is where a group of associates to a therapist are involved in reviewing the diagnosis of a client.
15. Short term crisis __________ is a form of indicated therapy that addresses the immediate problem.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live