I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Review Puzzle 15C
Unit Fifteen: Prevention
For Mr. Rose's Abnormal Psychology Class
2. The __________ Model concentrates on the process and content of the thinking that underlies behavior.
3. Social breakdown syndrome is the series of __________ like withdrawal, anger, physical aggressiveness and loss of interest that can happen in institutions.
5. Approximately 90 percent of individuals with mental disorders are not __________.
8. The __________ Model focuses on peoples junconcsious internal dynamics and conflicts.
12. The __________ Model emphasizes ingraind behavior and the ways in wich it is learned?
15. The __________ is the national institute of mental health and is interested in assistiong with community mental health issues.
16. The World __________ for Mental Health promotes cooperation among world governments and mental health organizations.
17. Some states allow clinicians to call for short term commitment if a person's __________ is at stake.
18. Health __________ is concerned with understanding how biological, psychological, environmental, and cultural factors are involved in physical health and the prevention of illness.
19. Social skills training is when __________ point out the social deficits of clietns and then role-play social situations with the cleints.
1. The __________ most involved institutions interested in primary prevention are economic planning, public education and social security.
2. Psychoanalyisis proposes that "uncoscious” __________ acount for all forms of normal and abnormal psychological functioning.
4. The humanist-Existential Model stresses the role of values and choices in determining human __________ and fulfillment.
6. Impulsive __________ is what happens when a seemingly well controlled person acts aggressively.
7. Involuntary __________ is the practice of placing a person to a psychiatric hospital or ward against his or her will, in compliance with mental health laws of the country. Commitment is normally time-limited and requires reevaluation at fixed intervals.
9. Children who are __________ often show impaired cognitive development, aggressive behavior, difficulty relating to others.
10. Clinical health __________ (ClHP) is a term for a division of health psychology that reflects the fact that the field was originally a branch of clinical psychology.
11. Prevention __________ cost society less than direct psychological services.
13. Health psychology is concerned with understanding how biological, psychological, environmental, and cultural factors are involved in physical health and the prevention of __________.
14. The International Society of __________ Health Psychology is a society devoted to debate about critical ideas within health psychology and developing new ways of health psychology practice.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live