I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
History, Systems and Approaches in Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. The __________ school is the school of thought that states that behavior is based on anatomical and chemical conditions in the body.
6. A psychiatric __________ worker is a professional who applies social science principles to help patients in clinics and hospitals.
7. A psychotherapist is a person who does psychological __________. Persons who call themselves psychotherapists are not always psychologists.
10. Biological __________ is the Belief that behavior is controlled by biological processes, such as heredity or evolution.
11. Sir Francis __________ was a 19th Century philosopher who espoused the idea that humans were born with traits.
12. Culture is the ongoing __________ of life, characterizing a society at a particular stage in its development or at a given point in history.
13. The __________ effect is the tendency to consider a personal description accurate if it is stated in very general terms.
14. Philosophy is the study of __________, reality, and human nature.
17. Edward __________ was one of the founders of structuralism who brought the idea to America.
20. A cross-cultural __________ is a psychologist who studies the ways in which culture affects human behavior.
1. Science is the body of knowledge gained through __________ observation and experimentation.
3. The humanistic School is an approach to psychology that focuses on human __________, problems, potentials, and ideals.
4. A __________ psychologist is a psychologist who studies how learning occurs.
5. The __________ school is the school of thought that suggests that behavior is based on unconscious desires and motivations.
8. Applied __________ is the use of scientific data in the real world setting.
9. A clinical __________ is a specialist who treats or does research on psychological problems.
15. Developmental psychology is the field of psychology that studies the __________ of human beings.
16. Functionalism is the school of psychology concerned with how __________ and mental abilities help people adapt to their environments.
18. A __________ is a system designed to interrelate concepts and facts in a way that summarizes existing data and predicts future observations.
19. Introspection means to __________ within; to examine one’s own thoughts, feelings, or sensations.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live