I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
History, Systems and Approaches in Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. A __________ is a medical doctor who specializes in treating mental disorders.
3. A __________ psychologist is a psychologist who studies the ways in which culture affects human behavior.
6. Rene __________ was an early philosopher who espoused the idea of dualism.
7. An overt behavior is an action or response that is directly __________.
9. The four __________ is the four elements that make up the human being according to Hippocrates.
12. Aristotle is the __________ philosopher who used logic to examine the human condition.
14. G. Stanley __________ was one of the founders of American Psychology who was the first president of the American Psychological Association.
15. Social Psychologists are members of the __________ of psychology that emphasises the study of groups and how groups influence the individual.
17. The __________ School is the school of thought that suggests that humans can be understood by examining the ways that they process information.
19. Basic __________ is the scientific inquiry done to advance basic knowledge, not to solve a practical problem.
20. A __________ is a psychologist who studies the relationship between behavior and biological processes, especially activity in the nervous system.
2. The psychodynamic theory is the theory of behavior that emphasizes __________ conflicts, motives, and unconscious forces.
4. The personal __________ is the region of the mind that is beyond awareness, especially impulses and desires not directly known to a person.
5. Scientific __________ are conducted strictly according to the principles of evidence used in the natural sciences.
8. Phrenology is the antiquated pseudo-science based on the belief that __________ traits are revealed by the shape of the skull.
10. Engineering psychology is a specialty concerned with the design of __________ and work environments so that they are compatible with human perceptual and physical capacities.
11. Jean Jaque __________ was early scientist who espoused the nature side of the nature v. nurture debate.
13. Data are the observed __________ or evidence (data: plural; datum: singular).
16. Natural __________ is an element of Darwin’s theory that evolution favors those plants and animals best suited to their living conditions.
18. Dogmatism is the unwarranted positiveness or certainty in matters of __________ or opinion.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live