I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
History, Systems and Approaches in Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
1. A __________ is a testable statement that is examined in an experiment.
3. The scientific __________ is the testing the truth of a proposition through careful measurement and controlled observation.
10. The Nature v. __________ debate is the major debate of psychology which argues whether on'es genetics or experiences have the greater role to play in the human equation.
15. The __________ School is the school of thought that suggests that human behavior is the only element of psychology worth studying.
18. Psychoanalysis is the __________ approach to psychotherapy emphasizing the exploration of unconscious conflicts.
19. Cultural __________ is the ideas that perceptions and judgments made relative to the values of one’s culture.
20. The __________ School is the school of thought that suggests that all functional behaviors perpetuate the species.
2. Pseudo-psychology is any __________ and unscientific system of beliefs and practices that is offered as an explanation of behavior.
4. The __________ school is the school of thought that emphasises the influence of the group and culture on the human.
5. Repression is the __________ pushing out or barring from awareness unwanted memories.
6. A __________ is an individual highly trained in the methods, factual knowledge, and theories of psychology.
7. Wilhelm __________ was one of the first scientists to use the scientific method to study the structure of thinking and therefore psychology.
8. Astrology is a __________ science based on the belief that human behavior is influenced by the position of stars and planets.
9. Comparative psychology is the study and comparison of the __________ of different species, especially animals.
11. Biopsychology is the study of __________ processes as they relate to behavior.
12. A data __________ system is any system that selects, analyzes, or condenses information.
13. Palmistry is a pseudo __________ that claims to reveal personality traits and to predict the future by “reading” lines on the palms of the hands.
14. The word __________ is a German word meaning “form,” “pattern,” or “whole.”.
16. John B. __________ has been called the father of behaviorism.
17. Eclectic refers to the idea that psychologists gather techniques from __________ sources.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live