I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Research Methodology in Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
5. The __________ method is a collective group of systematic appraoches to discovering scientific truths.
6. An orderly relationship between two events, measures, or variables is called a __________.
9. A __________ is a subset or portion of a population.
11. Wilhelm Wundt’s technique of combining trained __________ with objective measurement.
14. An average score for a designated group of people is called the __________.
15. An open ended __________ is one in which persons are allowed to freely state their views.
16. A __________ that prompts people to act in ways that make the prediction come true is called self fulfilling prophesy.
17. The environment in which an organism typically lives is called the __________ setting.
18. A __________ sample is a sample that does not accurately reflect the population from which it was drawn.
19. Changes in behavior due to expectations that a drug (or other treatment) will have some effect is called the placebo __________.
20. The use of public polling techniques to answer psychological questions is called the __________ method.
1. A waiting list __________ group is a group of people who receive no treatment in experiments designed to test the effectiveness of psychotherapy.
2. Cognitive psychology is the study of human __________, knowing, understanding, and information processing.
3. In an experiment, any condition prevented from influencing the outcome are __________ variables.
4. Volunteer __________ suggests that those who volunteer for a study are different than the population who do not.
7. Any changes in subjects’ behavior caused by the unintended influence of an experimenter’s actions are called __________ effect.
8. Observation and recording of naturally occurring behavior that is not manipulated experimentally is called __________ observation.
10. A population is the __________ group of animals or people belonging to a particular category.
12. A __________ correlation is a relationship in which one variable tends to go up as another variable tends to go down.
13. A __________ relationship is one in which increases in one measure correspond to increases in the other.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live