I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Research Methodology in Psychology
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
2. A __________ study is one that follows a group of subjects over a very long range of time.
6. An __________ is a person who studies the natural behavior patterns of animals.
7. To replicate means to reproduce or __________.
8. A __________ study is an intensive investigation of the behavior of a single person.
12. A __________ relationship is one that forms a straight line when graphed.
15. A false positive, also called a type I __________, is a mistake in statistical evaluation in which an error is made rejecting a "correct" null hypothesis.
16. A double __________ experiment is an arrangement in which subjects remain unaware of whether they are in the experimental group or the control group.
17. The __________ is the difference between the highest score and the lowest score in a distribution.
18. A cross __________ study is a study in which several sub groups are investigated at one moment in time.
19. An experiment conducted in a natural setting is called a __________ experiment.
20. Naturalistic __________ is the method of studying the subject in it natural setting.
1. The __________ is the difference between the score and the average score.
3. Descriptive __________ are the tools used to express simple characteristics about a group, sample or population.
4. A __________ study is a non-experimental study designed to measure the degree of relationship (if any) between two or more events, measures, or variables.
5. The doctrine that human beings are capable of freely making choices is simply called __________ will.
9. Experimental results that would rarely occur by chance alone are called statistically __________ results.
10. A positive __________ is relationship between two variables where one variable increases as the other increases.
11. A __________ is any condition that changes or can be made to change; a measure, event, or state that may vary.
13. A research method is a systematic approach to answering scientific __________.
14. In a __________ distribution, 68 percent of the scores will fall between the first standard deviation lines to the left and right of the mean.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live