I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
3. The __________ is often called the tympanic membrane.
5. The oval __________ is a membrane on the cochlea connected to the third auditory ossicle.
8. The light-sensitive layer of cells at the back of the eye is called the __________.
10. The __________ senses are a diverse and rich totality of receptors. The impression of touch is formed from several modalities and as a result is often called a somatic sense.
12. The sense of taste is called __________.
14. The optic __________ is the part of the brain where the optic nerves partially cross.
16. Proprioception is the __________ of the relative position of neighboring parts of the body.
17. Amplitude is a characteristic of the wave that describes its __________.
18. Doctrine of __________ Nerve Energies suggests that there is a qualitative differences between visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and gustatory sensations are determined by the particular sensory receptors that are stimulated.
19. Visual __________ for colors and daylight visual acuity are called cones.
1. Volley __________ suggests that the organ of corti in the cochlea that transduces the sound into action potentials must combine multiple stimuli along the cochlear nerve within a volley in order to encode high frequency auditory stimuli.
2. Timbre is the __________ of a musical note or sound or tone that distinguishes different types of sound production, such as voices or musical instruments.
4. The __________ is the outer part of the ear.
6. The sense of smell is called __________.
7. Neural __________ is a neuroscience-related field concerned with how sensory and other information is represented in the brain by neurons.
9. The __________ is the structure of the eye that focuses the distal stimulus on the retina through accommodation.
11. Saturation is that quality of __________ related to their being very pure, from a narrow area of the spectrum, or free from mixture with other colors.
13. Acuity is the a aspect of visual perception having to do with the __________ or resolution of images.
14. Sensory __________ is the term used to describe the various codes used by the sense organs to transmit information to the brain.
15. A bipolar __________ is a type of neuron which has two extensions. Bipolar cells are specialized sensory neurons for the transmission of special senses. As such, they are part of the sensory pathways for smell, sight, taste, hearing and vestibular functio
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live