I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
2. Pictorial __________ cues are features found in paintings, drawings, and photographs that impart information about space, depth, and distance.
6. A __________ figure is a stimulus pattern that allows perceivers to reverse figure-ground organization.
7. The mental process of organizing sensations into meaningful patterns is called __________.
8. Signal detection __________ takes into account things like your environment, your physical condition, your sensitivity to stimuli in the environment, your mood and attitude in affecting your ability to perceive stimuli.
11. Color __________ is one of the four perceptual constancies. Once learned, yellow objects are perceived as yellow regardless of the context.
17. Depth cues are perceptual __________ that impart information about distance and three-dimensional space.
18. Stroboscopic __________ is the illusion of movement in which an object is shown in a rapidly changing series of positions.
19. Images created by produced, remembered, or imagined as a result of muscular sensations is called __________ imagery.
20. Gestalt means the organization of the __________ through the shapes and forms that are detected by the brain.
1. Extrasensory __________ is the purported ability to perceive events in ways that cannot be explained by known capacities of the sensory organs.
3. Perceptual __________ are established patterns of perceptual organization and attention.
4. Reality __________ is obtaining additional information to check on the accuracy of perceptions.
5. Any mental __________ based on produced, remembered, or imagined muscular sensations; for instance, the images produced when one imagines hammering a nail
9. Brightness __________ is the apparent (or relative) brightness of various objects remains the same as long as each object is illuminated by the same amount of light.
10. An illusion is any misleading or distorted __________.
12. Top-down __________ is the applying higher-level knowledge to rapidly organize sensory information into a meaningful perception.
13. The law of __________ is a gestalt term for the perceptual tendency to group things together that are close to one another.
14. A looking __________ is an experimental apparatus used to test infant perception by presenting visual stimuli and observing infant responses.
15. Binocular depth __________ are those that function only when both eyes are used.
16. Aerial perspective is one of the seven __________ cues. Distant objects tend to look less in focus because of environmental factors.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live