I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part One
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. Genetic __________ are any abnormalities in the genes, including missing genes, extra genes, or defective genes.
6. Overly permissive __________ are those who give their children little guidance, allow them too much freedom, or do not require the child to take responsibility.
9. The concrete __________ stage is the period of cognitive development during which children become able to use the concepts of time, space, volume, and number, but in ways that remain simplified and concrete.
14. Egocentric thought is thought that is self-centered and fails to consider the viewpoints of __________.
15. The sucking __________ is the rhythmic sucking movements elicited by touching the neonate’s mouth.
16. Maternal influences consist of all psychological effects which __________ have on their children.
17. Accommodation as it applies to development is the __________ process of changing one’s schema as new information is discovered.
18. Prepared __________ is the collection os techniques used to manage discomfort and facilitate birth with a minimum of painkilling drugs.
19. Cooing is the spontaneous repetition of vowel sounds by __________.
20. Readiness is the sufficient __________ development that must exists for the rapid acquisition of a skill.
1. Fetal __________ is any congenital problem; that is, damage or injury that occurs to the fetus during prenatal development.
2. The argument for __________ or nature suggests that the genetic transmission of physical and psychological characteristics is greater than the influence of experience.
4. An insecure-avoidant attachment is an anxious emotional bond marked by a tendency to __________ reunion with a parent or caregiver.
5. DNA or Deoxyribonucleic __________ is a twisted, ladder-like molecular structure containing the chemical code for genetic information.
7. Physical or maturational development is the biological __________ that a human goes through.
8. Enriched __________ are those that are deliberately made more novel, complex, and perceptually stimulating.
10. The __________ stage is marked by intellectual development during which sensory input and motor responses become coordinated.
11. A secure attachment is a __________ and positive emotional bond.
12. Authoritative __________ are those who supply firm and consistent guidance combined with love and affection.
13. Negative __________ seeking is a pattern, seen especially in children, in which misbehavior is used to gain attention.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live