I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part One
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
1. The principle of motor __________ suggests that motor, muscular, and physical development must precede the learning of certain skills.
5. The __________ reflex is a neonatal reflex consisting of grasping objects placed in the palms.
9. The formal __________ stage is the period of cognitive development marked by a capacity for abstract, theoretical, and hypothetical thinking.
11. Self-efficacy is the belief in your capacity to produce a desired __________.
13. Identical twins are those who develop from the same __________ and who, therefore, have identical genes.
14. Conservation is the mastery of the concept that the volume of __________ remains unchanged or is conserved even when the shape or appearance of objects changes.
15. A __________ is a newborn infant during the first weeks following birth.
18. A critical __________ is the key time that exists for a specific maturational construct to develop.
19. Avoidant __________ is the emotional bond marked by a tendency to resist commitment to others.
20. Separation __________ is the distress displayed by infants when they are separated from their parents or principal caregivers.
2. A __________ gene is one whose influence will be expressed only when it is paired with a second recessive gene. It cannot be expressed when paired with a dominant gene.
3. Power __________ is the use of physical punishment or coercion to enforce child discipline.
4. Being __________ means to excessively guard and shield a child from possible stresses.
6. A dominant __________ is a genes whose influences will be expressed each time the gene is present.
7. Temperament is the physical foundation of __________, including emotional and perceptual sensitivity, energy levels, typical mood, and so forth.
8. In development, any attempt to make a child’s environment more __________, complex, and perceptually or intellectually stimulating is called enrichment.
10. Ambivalent __________ is an emotional bond marked by conflicting feelings of affection, anger, and emotional turmoil.
12. The __________ blues is a brief and relatively mild state of depression often experienced by mothers 2 or 3 days after giving birth.
16. Intuitive thought is the quick, impulsive thinking that makes little or no use of __________ reasoning and logic.
17. Emotional attachment is a close emotional __________ that infants form with their parents, caregivers, or others
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live