I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part One
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
1. Paternal influences are all of the psychological effects that __________ have on their children.
3. Authoritarian parents are those who enforce rigid rules and demand strict obedience to __________.
8. Fetal alcohol __________ is a pattern of birth complications and bodily defects in infants caused by consumption of alcohol by the mother during pregnancy.
10. Schema is a mental structure that represents some aspect of the __________.
12. During development, a __________ period is a time during which certain events must take place for normal development to occur.
13. The __________ reflex is the neonatal reflex is the sudden response to a loud noise in which the arms are extended and then brought toward each other.
14. Developmental psychology is the study of progressive __________ in behavior and abilities from conception to death.
16. Withdrawal of love is the withholding of __________ to enforce child discipline.
18. Effective parents are parents who supply firm and __________ guidance combined with love and affection.
19. Cognitive development is the __________ and accumulation of schema that results from growth.
20. Object __________ is the concept, gained in infancy, that objects continue to exist even when they are hidden from view.
2. Growth __________ are rapid physical changes that occur in the developing child as they enter puberty.
4. A slow-to-warm-up child is one who is __________ restrained, introverted, unexpressive, or shy.
5. The __________ stage is the period of intellectual development during which children begin to use language and think symbolically, yet remain egocentric.
6. Genes are the specific areas on a strand of __________ that carry hereditary information affecting various personal characteristics.
7. Productivity is the capacity of language for generating new ideas and __________.
9. Emotional development is the __________ stage development that exist in the affective domain of a growing child.
11. An insecure-ambivalent __________ is defined as an anxious emotional bond marked by a desire to be “with” a parent or caregiver and yet resistance.
15. Constructs are the building blocks, the factual concepts of one's __________.
17. Konrad __________ was a famous developmental psychologists who demonstrated the concept of imprinting.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live