I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. The age thirty __________ is where the child rearing issues take full swing.
7. Menopause is the permanent cessation of reproductive __________ occurring some time before the end of the natural life span.
10. An individual’s __________ level is their current state of physical, emotional, and intellectual development.
11. A group of people who share similar social status is called a __________ group.
12. Alzheimer’s __________ is an age-related disease characterized by memory loss, mental confusion, and in its later stages, a nearly total loss of mental abilities
13. Daniel J. __________ was one of the founders of the field of Positive Adult Development.
14. Initiative v. Shame and __________ occurs through early childhood to the beginning of middle childhood (apx. 3-6).
15. Fluid intelligence is the ability to find meaning in confusion and solve __________ problems.
16. Acceptance is the __________ stage in the bereavement process.
18. Lawrence Kohlberg developed a cognitive developmental theory of __________ reasoning.
19. Social __________ refers to the social, emotional, and cognitive skills and behaviors that children need for successful social adaptation.
1. The learning of social expectations is called __________.
2. Andropause or male __________ is a name that has been given to a menopause-like condition in aging men.
4. The preconventional __________ of moral reasoning is kohlbergs first stage of development.
5. Empty nest __________ is a general feeling of loneliness that parents or guardians may feel when one or more of their children leave home.
6. The stage of good and bad is part of Kohlberg's second stage, that os __________ morality.
8. Identity __________ is when a person makes identity choices and commits to them.
9. An exaggerated pattern of speech used by adults when talking to infants is often called __________ speech.
12. Autonomy v. shame and __________ is Erikson's second stage of development.
17. A __________ model is a person who serves as a positive example of desirable behavior.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live