I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. Generativity v. __________ is Erikson's seventh stage of development.
6. Senile __________ is a progressive, abnormally accelerated deterioration of mental faculties and emotional stability in old age.
8. Erik __________ was a developmental theorist who developed the psycho-social stages theory.
10. Social __________ is the realization that one has a duty to the group which influences moral decisions.
11. Conventional __________ reasoning is thinking based on a desire to please others or to follow accepted rules and values.
14. Intimacy v. __________ is the stage occurring in early adulthood in which the individual begins to decide if, and with whom, they will intimately share feelings.
15. A __________ is a medical facility or program dedicated to providing optimal care for persons who are dying.
17. Life __________ is the average number of years a person of a given sex, race, and nationality can expect to live.
18. A psychosocial __________ is a conflict between personal impulses and the social world that affects development.
19. Anger is the second stage of grief or __________.
20. The goal of __________ is the development of a sense of identity.
1. A __________ is a significant turning point or marker in personal development.
3. Kohlberg's __________ level of moral reasoning is called the post conventional stage.
4. The Sandwich __________ is a generation of people who care for their aging parents while supporting their own children.
5. Moral __________ is the development of values, beliefs, and thinking abilities that act as a guide regarding what is acceptable behavior
7. One life span is the __________ determined maximum number of years humans could live under optimal conditions.
9. Kubler Ross suggested that __________ is the third stage of grief.
12. The socially defined period between childhood and adulthood is called __________.
13. Diffusion is when a person lacks both exploration in life and interest in committing even to those unchosen __________ that he or she occupies.
16. Denial is Kubler Ross's first stage in the __________ process.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live