I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
3. Moral reasoning is thinking based on carefully examined and self-chosen moral __________.
6. The development of self-awareness, __________ to caregivers, and relationships with other children and adults is called social awareness.
9. Ageism is discrimination or __________ based on a person’s age.
11. Foreclosure is when a person has __________ chosen extensively in the past, but seems willing to commit to some relevant values, goals, or roles in the future.
13. The conventional stage is Kohlberg's second level of __________ reasoning.
14. Mild mental __________ associated with homes that are intellectually, nutritionally, and emotionally impoverished is sometimes called familial retardation.
15. Terminal __________ is a rapid decline in cognitive function and coping ability that occurs 1 to 5 years before death.
16. A developmental __________ is any skill that must be mastered, or personal change that must take place, for optimal development at a particular life stage.
17. The stage of naiveté and __________ is the second part of the preconventional stage of moral reasoning.
18. Sexual behavior is the major focus of __________ theory. All developmental conflicts center on this issue.
1. Puberty is the biologically defined period during which a person matures __________ and becomes capable of reproduction.
2. The stage of trust v. __________ is the very first of Erikson's stage theory.
4. Identity v. Role __________ refers to the stage in adolescence in which the primary concern of the individual is the transition from childhood into adulthood.
5. Depression is Kubler Ross's fourth stage in the __________ process.
7. Biological __________ is the belief that behavior is controlled by biological processes, such as heredity or evolution.
8. Anorexia __________ is defined as active self-starvation or a sustained loss of appetite that has psychological origins.
10. Elizabeth __________ Ross is one of the founders of the psychological study of death and dying called thanatology.
11. Generativity is the concern of establishing and guiding the __________ generation.
12. Life __________ are widely recognized periods of life corresponding to various ages and broad phases of development.
13. Most developmental psychologists suggest that __________ age is the forties or fifties.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live