I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Developmental Psychology; Part Two
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
3. The midlife __________ or crisis is the period between early adulthood and middle adulthood that occurs between 40 and 45 years of age.
11. A fixed __________ pattern is any instinctual chain of movements found in almost all members of a species.
12. Observing others in social situations to obtain information or guidance is called social __________.
13. Industry v. __________ is the stage of development that occurs from apx. age 6 to the onset of puberty.
16. Autonomy is defined as __________ from dependence on external authority or the opinions of others.
18. Living __________ are instructions given by individuals specifying what actions should be taken if they are no longer able to make decisions.
19. The depression of __________ can happen during what Levinson calls the midlife transition or crisis.
20. Moratorium is when a person displays a kind of __________, ready to make choices but unable to commit to them.
1. In language development, any behavior, such as smiling, that allows nonverbal interaction is called a __________.
2. For Kohlberg, the __________ part of stage one is called the punishment and obedience orientation.
4. The stage of law and order is second part of Kohlberg's conventional __________ stage.
5. Kohlberg's very last stage of moral reasoning is called universal __________.
6. In developmental theory, a biological __________ is a biological readiness of humans to learn certain skills, such as how to use language.
7. A __________ is one who scientifically studies aging and its effects.
8. The preconventional stage of moral thinking is based on the __________ of one’s choices or actions, especially when the consequence is punishment.
9. Crystallized __________ is the ability to use skills, knowledge, and experience in established ways.
10. A near __________ experience is a pattern of experiences that may occur when a person is clinically dead and then resuscitated.
14. Ego integrity v. __________ is Erikson's final stage of development.
15. Albert Bandura is __________ learning theorist who has investigated learning through modeling.
17. Thanatology is the psychological study of __________ and dying.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live