I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. Superstitious behavior is __________ conditioned behavior that happens because it seems to produce a reinforcement, even though it is actually unnecessary.
4. A response __________ occurs when a reinforcement, punishment, or other consequence is followed only after a certain response.
6. Primary reinforcers are unlearned reinforcers; usually those that satisfy physiological __________.
9. Operant __________ is the weakening or disappearance of a non-reinforced operant responses.
11. A positive __________ in concept learning is an object or event that belongs to the construct or concept class.
12. A generalized __________ is a secondary reinforcer that has become independent of direct association with primary reinforcers.
14. Conditioned __________ is a learned dislike or conditioned negative emotional response to some stimulus.
16. Stimulus __________ is learning to pay attention to things that we identify in the environment that give us information about the effectiveness of our response subsequently controlling when and where the response will be made.
17. A conditioning chamber is an apparatus designed for the study of operant conditioning. In animcal studies, it is called a __________ box.
18. An unconditioned __________ is a stimulus innately capable of eliciting a response.
19. Feedback is information on the effects a response has had that is returned to the person performing the __________.
1. Severe punishment is intense __________; by definition, punishment capable of suppressing a response for long periods.
2. Acquisition is the period in conditioning during which a response is __________.
3. Respondent __________ is another term for classical conditioning.
5. Operant stimulus __________ is the tendency to respond to stimuli similar to those present when an operant response was acquired.
7. A __________ stimuli is one that precedes a rewarded and non-rewarded response in operant conditioning and that comes to exert some control over whether the response is made.
8. A __________ is a person who serves as an example for observational learning or vicarious conditioning.
10. A __________ stimulus is a stimulus that fails to elicit a response.
13. The law of __________ suggests that responses that lead to desirable effects are repeated and those that produce undesirable results are not repeated.
15. Bait __________ is an unwillingness or hesitation on the part of animals to eat a particular food; often caused by the presence of a taste aversion.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live