I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
2. The orientation __________ is the pattern of changes occurring throughout the body that prepares an organism to receive information from a particular stimulus.
5. An operant __________ is any event that reliably increases the probability or frequency of responses it follows.
7. Escape __________ is learning to make a response in order to end an aversive, painful or uncomfortable stimulus.
8. Higher order conditioning is __________ conditioning in which a conditioned stimulus is used to reinforce further learning; that is, a CS is used as if it were a US.
11. A fixed interval schedule of __________ is a pattern in which a reinforcer is given only when a correct response is made after a set amount of time has passed since the last reinforced response.
14. A negative __________ is an object or event that does not belong to the construct or cognitive concept class.
15. A time __________ is the removing of a person from a situation in which rewards for maladaptive behavior are available.
16. The variable __________ schedule is a schedule in which a reinforcer is given for the first correct response made after a varied amount of time has passed.
17. A conditioned emotional __________ is an emotional response that has been linked to a previously non-emotional stimulus by classical conditioning.
18. Non-reinforcement is the __________ of reinforcement after selected responses. This is also called extinction training.
19. Respondent __________ occurs when the unconditioned stimulus closely follows the conditioned stimulus.
1. Shaping is the gradual __________ of responses to a final desired pattern.
3. Learning is any relatively __________ change in behavior that can be attributed to conditioning, observation, or cognition.
4. Positive __________ occurs when a response is followed with a reward or other positive event.
6. Stimulus __________ is the learned ability to detect differences in stimuli, often produced by reinforcing responses to one stimulus but not another.
8. Classical __________ is a basic form of learning in which existing reflex responses come to be elicited by new stimuli.
9. Antecedents are events that precede a __________.
10. A __________ of reinforcement is a rule or plan for determining which responses will be reinforced.
12. Consequences are the effects that follow a __________.
13. A __________ is any event that decreases the probability or frequency of responses it follows.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live