I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
1. Operant __________ is the gradually molding of responses by rewarding ever-closer approximations to a final desired pattern.
3. The variable __________ schedule is a pattern in which a varied number of correct responses must be made to get a reinforcer
6. Stimulus generalization is the tendency to __________ to stimuli similar to, but not identical to, a conditioned stimulus.
7. Negative __________ occurs when a response is followed with an end to discomfort or with the removal of an uncomfortable state of affairs.
8. A __________ reinforcer is a learned reinforcer.
10. Positive __________ occurs when mastery of one task aids learning or performing another.
15. A __________ reinforcer is a tangible secondary reinforcer such as money, gold stars, poker chips, and the like.
16. Expectancy is the __________ concerning future events or relationships.
17. Cognitive __________ is higher-level learning involving thinking, knowing, understanding, and anticipation.
18. A conditioned __________ is a reflex response linked to a new stimulus through learning.
2. A learning __________ studies how learning occurs.
3. Punishment occurs when a __________ is followed with pain or an otherwise uncomfortable event.
4. Partial __________ is the pattern in which only some responses are reinforced.
5. Observational learning is achieved by __________ and imitating the actions of another or noting the consequences of those actions.
7. Social __________ are things like praise, attention, approval, and/or affection from others.
9. During learning, a knowledge of the results or __________ about the correctness of responses or other aspects of performance can aid in the learning.
11. Continuous reinforcement is one of the schedules of reinforcement in which every correct response is followed by a __________.
12. An __________ stimulus is one that produces discomfort or displeasure.
13. Response __________ is the assembly of a series of responses into a chain of actions leading to reinforcement.
14. A fixed __________ schedule is a pattern in which a set number of correct responses must be made to get a reinforcer. For example, a reinforcer is given for every four correct responses.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live