I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
1. Phe __________ principle suggests that any high-frequency response can be used to reinforce a low-frequency response.
4. Self-recording is self-management based on keeping records of __________ frequencies.
7. Vicarious __________ conditioning is cconditioning brought about by observing another person react to a particular stimulus.
9. Mild punishment is that which that has a relatively __________ effect, especially punishment that only temporarily slows a response.
10. Generalization is the transfer of a learned __________ from one stimulus situation to other similar situations.
13. Negative __________ occurs when the mastery of one task conflicts with learning or performing another task.
16. A cognitive __________ is a mental image of an area that guides movement from one location to another.
17. Extinction is the __________ decrease in the frequency of a non-reinforced response.
18. Avoidance learning occurs when making a particular response delays or prevents the onset of a painful or unpleasant __________.
19. Successive approximations are a series of steps that change behavior to a desired __________ pattern.
2. A response __________ occurs when a response leads to the removal of a positive reinforcer.
3. Operant stimulus __________ is the tendency to make a response when stimuli previously associated with reward are present and to withhold the response when stimuli associated with non-reward are present.
5. Reinforcement is any __________ that brings about learning or increases the probability that a particular response will occur.
6. The partial reinforcement __________ suggests that greater resistance to extinction is found in responses acquired on a schedule of partial reinforcement.
7. Operant conditioning is learning based on the __________ of responding.
8. Latent __________ occurs without obvious reinforcement but remains unexpressed until reinforcement is provided.
11. A conditioned __________ is a previously neutral stimulus that acquires the capacity to evoke a response by being paired with an unconditioned stimulus.
12. An unconditioned __________ is an innate reflex response elicited by an unconditioned stimulus.
14. Spontaneous __________ is the reappearance of a learned response after its apparent extinction.
15. Discovery __________ is that which is based on insight or understanding rather than on mechanical application of rules.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live