I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
3. The __________ effect is the condition of being able to remember information at the beginning of a list.
5. A network __________ is a representation of memory that views it as an organized system of linked information.
8. An __________ is a brief continuation of sensory activity in the auditory system after a sound is heard.
9. The __________ is a structure in the brain associated with the regulation of emotions and the transfer of information from short-term memory to long-term memory.
12. Amnesia is defined as __________ of memory (partial or complete) for past events and, especially, loss of memory for one’s identity.
13. Information __________ are information bits grouped into larger units.
15. The Decay __________ states that when something new is learned, a memory trace is formed, but will decay over time if not used.
16. Relearning is the learning again of something that was previously __________.
17. Spaced __________ is a practice schedule that alternates study periods with brief rests.
18. Encoding failure is the failure to store __________ information to form a useful memory.
19. Retroactive __________ is the tendency for new memories to interfere with the retrieval of old memories.
20. Recoding is the __________ or otherwise transforming of information to facilitate storage in memory.
1. Pseudo-memories are __________ memories that a person believes are real or accurate.
2. A __________ is a device used to show subjects target information for very short amounts of time.
4. Maintenance __________ is the act of silently repeating or mentally reviewing information to hold it in short-term memory.
6. Memory __________ is the fading or weakening of memories assumed to occur when memory traces become weaker.
7. The method of __________ is a general designation for mnemonic techniques that rely upon memorized spatial relationships to establish, order and recollect memorial content.
10. The constructive __________ is the reorganizing memories on the basis of logic, inference, or the addition of new information.
11. Factual memory is that part of long-term memory containing factual information. It is sometimes called __________ memory.
14. Sensory memory is the __________ stage of memory, which holds an explicit and literal record of incoming information for 2 seconds or less.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live