I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
4. An objective test is one that can easily be __________, and assessed.
11. A general intelligence __________ is a test that measures a wide variety of mental abilities.
14. Connotative meaning is the __________, personal, or emotional meaning of a word or concept.
15. The concept of standardization means that the test is administered in exactly the __________ way to all those that take it.
16. A __________ is any strategy or technique that aids problem solving, especially by limiting the number of possible solutions to be tried.
17. The MMPI is the __________ Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
18. Selective combinations are the abilities to __________ seemingly unrelated items of information.
19. Logical __________ is the drawing conclusions on the basis of formal principles of reasoning.
1. Insight is a sudden mental __________ of a problem that causes the solution to seem self-evident.
2. A relational __________ is defined by the relationship between features of an object or between an object and its surroundings.
3. Chronological age is a person’s age in __________.
4. Phonemes are the basic __________ of a language that can be joined into syllables and words.
5. Validity is a measure of whether the test actually does what the test was __________ to do.
6. The TAT is the Thematic __________ Test.
7. An __________ test is a test of developed skill or knowledge.
8. In tests of creativity, __________ refers to the total number of solutions produced.
9. The denotative meaning is the exact, __________ definition of a word or concept; its objective meaning.
10. Critical __________ is an ability to evaluate, compare, analyze, critique, and synthesize information.
12. Naturalist intelligence is a person's ability to identify and classify patterns in __________.
13. Interpersonal intelligence is the ability to __________ with others, understand them, and interpret their behavior is known as interpersonal intelligence.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live