I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 02
For Mr. Rose
5. Intelligence is the overall capacity to think __________, act purposefully, and deal effectively with the environment.
6. Giftedness is either the __________ of a high IQ or special talents or aptitudes.
8. The cognitive ability to understand and sense our "self" is called intrapersonal __________.
10. The issue of nature v. nurture asks which has a larger __________ to play in our intelligence, genetic predisposition or experience.
11. Semantic differential is a measure of connotative __________ obtained by rating words or concepts on several dimensions.
12. The Stanford Binet Intelligence Scale is the form of the Binet Intelligence test that Lewis __________ developed at Stanford University.
14. Cultural __________ is when someone show preference due to his or her culture.
16. Verbal intelligence is measured by answering questions involving __________, general information, arithmetic, and other language- or symbol-oriented tasks.
17. Morphemes are the smallest meaningful units in a language, such as syllables or __________.
18. Cognition is the process of __________, knowing, or mentally processing information.
20. Reliability is a test’s __________. Does the test continue to measure the same thing each time it is used.
1. Mental __________ is the average mental ability displayed by people of a given age.
2. The __________ test is a test of creativity based on listing the consequences that would follow a basic change in the world.
3. Functional __________ is the rigidity in problem solving caused by an inability to see new uses for familiar objects.
4. Illogical thought is any thought that is intuitive, __________, or haphazard.
7. A projective __________, in psychology, is a personality test designed to let a person respond to ambiguous stimuli, presumably revealing hidden traits.
9. In tests of creativity, originality refers to the degree of __________ or unusualness of the solutions produced.
13. Transformation __________ are simple declarative sentence may be changed to other voices or forms (past tense, passive voice, and so forth).
15. An __________ test is designed to measure a student's potential or ability to learn in some particular area, like music or mechanics.
19. Divergent thought is thinking that produces __________ ideas or alternatives; a major element in original or creative thought.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live