I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 03
For Mr. Rose
1. Semantics is the __________ of meanings in language.
3. Cognitive psychology is the study of human __________, knowing, understanding, and information processing.
4. Context is any information surrounding a stimulus that gives meaning to the __________.
7. Dogmatism is the unwarranted positiveness or certainty in matters of belief or __________.
9. A prototype is an ideal, or __________, used as a prime example of a particular concept.
13. The Stanford-Binet __________ Scale was written by Lewis Therman.
14. Representativeness heuristic is the tendency to select __________ answers because they seem to match preexisting mental categories.
15. A culture-fair __________ is designed to minimize the importance of skills and knowledge that may be more common in some cultures than in others.
17. The Wechsler __________ Intelligence Scale is a widely used adult intelligence test that rates both verbal and performance intelligence.
18. An individual intelligence test is a test of intelligence designed for administration to a __________ individual by a trained specialist.
19. Intelligence __________ is an index of intelligence defined as a person’s mental age divided by his or her chronological age and multiplied by 100.
1. Overlearning is the act of studying or learning that continues after initial mastery of __________ or information.
2. Artificial __________ is any artificial system that is capable of human-like problem solving or skilled responding.
5. A __________ is a typical score or average.
6. Spearman suggested that school children's scores on a wide variety of seemingly unrelated subjects were positively correlated, which led him to postulate that a __________ mental ability, or g.
8. Linguistic / verbal intelligence is the ability to master and understand __________ and languages with grace and ease.
10. A functional __________ is one that is detailed, practical, and workable solution.
11. The theory of multiple intelligence is Howard Gardner's theory about human intelligence. He says that there are __________ types of intelligence.
12. Mental retardation is the presence of a developmental disability, a formal IQ score __________ 70, or a significant impairment of adaptive behavior.
16. A group intelligence __________ is any intelligence test that can be administered to a group of people with minimal supervision.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live