I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Intelligence and Psychological Testing
Puzzle Number 04
For Mr. Rose
2. Mental rotation is the ability to change the position of an image in mental space to examine it from a __________ perspective.
5. Musical intelligence is the ability to perform and compose music have been scientifically pinpointed in certain areas of the __________ and this type of intelligence.
6. The Wechsler Intelligence Scale for __________ is a widely used intelligence test for children that rates both verbal and performance intelligence.
11. The unusual uses test is a test of creativity in which subjects try to think of __________ uses for a common object.
12. Convergent thought is thinking directed toward discovery of a single established __________ answer; conventional thinking.
14. Psychometrics is the process of mental measurement or __________.
15. Spatial intelligence is the ability to tap our spatial intelligence is most commonly seen in how we comprehend __________ and images in three dimensions.
17. Inductive thought is a type of thinking in which a __________ rule or principle is inferred from a series of specific examples.
18. Gardner suggested that those who are gifted kinesthetically would have great control of their __________, balance, agility and grace.
19. A __________ is a generalized idea representing a class of related objects or events.
20. Emotional __________ is the awareness of and ability to manage one's emotions in a healthy and productive manner.
1. Internal __________ is any image, concept, precept, symbol, or process used to mentally represent information during thought.
3. The normal curve is a bell-shaped curve with a large number of scores in the middle, tapering to very few extremely __________ and low scores.
4. Retardation is the mental capacity significantly __________ average; traditionally defined as an IQ score below 70.
7. Syntax is the set of __________ for ordering words when forming sentences.
8. Deductive __________ applies a general set of rules to specific situations; for example, using the laws of gravity to predict the behavior of a single falling object.
9. Howard __________ is a very famous contemporary theorist of intelligence who suggested that there are eight types of intelligence.
10. Logical - mathematical __________ is the ability to mentally process logical problems and equations, the type most often found on multiple choice standardized tests.
13. Performance intelligence is measured by solving __________, assembling objects, completing pictures, and doing other non-verbal tasks.
16. Heritability is the capacity of being transmitted from __________ to child.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live