I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Advanced Placement Psychology
Theories of Personality
Puzzle Number 01
For Mr. Rose
3. Imitation is an attempt to match one’s own behavior to __________ person’s behavior.
8. An __________ test is a test that gives the same score when different people correct it.
9. The unconscious is the region of the __________ that is beyond awareness, especially impulses and desires not directly known to a person.
10. Abraham _________ was on of the early founders of humanistic psychology.
13. Self-actualization is the ongoing process of fully developing one’s personal __________.
14. Free __________ is the ability to freely make choices that are not controlled by genetics, learning, or unconscious forces.
16. Projection is the unconscious act of __________ of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, the government, a tool, or to other people.
17. A personality __________ is a behavioral characteristic displayed in most situations.
19. Displacement is the __________ of actions from a desired target to a substitute target when there is some reason why the first target is not permitted or not available.
20. In the Freudian sense, the conscience is the part of the __________ that causes guilt when its standards are not met.
1. Julian __________ is an American psychologist who is known for developing influential theories, including social learning theory and locus of control.
2. Central __________ are the core traits that characterize an individual personality.
4. Behavioral __________ theory is the model of personality that emphasizes observable behavior, stimuli and responses, and the impact of learning.
5. Sublimation is the __________ of unwanted impulses into something less harmful. This can simply be a distracting release or may be a constructive and valuable piece of work.
6. Rationalization is the process of __________ a logical justification for a decision that was originally arrived at through a different mental process.
7. Reliability is the __________ of a test to yield the same score, or nearly the same score, each time it is given to the same person.
11. The Thematic __________ Test (TAT) is a projective test consisting of 20 different scenes and life situations about which respondents make up stories.
12. The electra conflict is the __________ concept referring to a girl’s sexual attraction to her father and resultant feelings of rivalry with her mother.
15. The __________ effect is the tendency of an interviewer to extend a favorable or unfavorable impression to unrelated aspects of an individual’s personality.
18. Sigmund __________ is one of the most famous of all the psychological theorists and is the founder of psychoanalysis.
Make Your Own Puzzles...
Crossword Forge Live